I am a:
- Fellow of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL)
- Chartered Linguist (Interpreter)
- ITI-assessed translator from Turkish into English
- ITI-assessed translator from English into Turkish
- Holder of the Institute of Linguists’ Educational Trust Diploma in Translation
- Holder of the Assessment Test for London Metropolitan Police Interpreters (New Scotland Yard)
As a condition of my Chartered Linguist registration, I am committed to Continuing Professional Development. I hone my skills continually in order to provide interpreting and translation services of the highest quality.
I am bound by the Code of Professional Conduct and all current regulations and standards set by my professional bodies.
To read a copy of my Terms of Business for Translation work, please click here.
To read a copy of my Terms of Business for Conference Interpreting work, here.
To view my certificate of Fellowship of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, certificate of Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and Chartered Linguist (Interpreter) Practising Certificate, please click here.